2days.
24/06/09 -
School-ed. Wanling is so clever, she actually knew what time I will be having my break and she called me for lunch with her, reason? Because she got no one to have lunch with! Haha. Smart ah you. Chatted much on secondary school life, that's memorable man. =)
Ended my day... so steadily. lol
25/06/09 -
School-ed. Basketball after lesson ends, I got myself sun-burnt, I believe Ben, Tjoa, Ivan and Louis got that too. Play lah, Play some more under the sun! Eh, I smelled myself 'steaming' when I was perspiring leh. Lol Back is hurting now... AISP's weekly meeting after that, and APEL by attending sunny's talk.
Dinner and home. So dead today.
Will be going out tomorrow, shall post again. Goodnight!
Enjoy your baking too. =)
1,2,3,4.
School-ed. Wanling is so clever, she actually knew what time I will be having my break and she called me for lunch with her, reason? Because she got no one to have lunch with! Haha. Smart ah you. Chatted much on secondary school life, that's memorable man. =)
Ended my day... so steadily. lol
25/06/09 -
School-ed. Basketball after lesson ends, I got myself sun-burnt, I believe Ben, Tjoa, Ivan and Louis got that too. Play lah, Play some more under the sun! Eh, I smelled myself 'steaming' when I was perspiring leh. Lol Back is hurting now... AISP's weekly meeting after that, and APEL by attending sunny's talk.
Dinner and home. So dead today.
Will be going out tomorrow, shall post again. Goodnight!
Enjoy your baking too. =)
1,2,3,4.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home